Soft skills trainings > Professional development
Improve your Time Management and use Outlook as a tool New
Improve your Time Management by using Outlook
Manage your time in an effective way. Use Outlook's advanced features to improve your work organization.
Basic knowledge of Outlook.
- Time: definition
- Behavior towards time
Analyze your time-table
- Evaluate your time use
- Discover causes of time loss
- Know demands in terms of time
- You and your schedule
- Know your productive hours
- Organize your desktop and your tools
- Quickly access and find some documents or pieces of information
- Discover the main external time stealers
- Manage phone calls, mails, visitors….
- Avoid interruptions
Use Outlook to manage your priorities
- About priorities
- Define professional objectives
- Define private objectives
- Define priority levels for your tasks
- Use Outlook to define your tasks and assign a priority
Change your Outlook Calendar's display in order to be more efficient
- Create and use views in your folders
- Set up the calendar display to make it more effective
Use the Calendar or the Tasks list
- What do you have to plan in your calendar?
- What do you have to place in your tasks list?
- How to end your workday with an up-to-date tasks list?
- Delegate tasks
- Use contacts forms to manage your tasks
Create and manage Categories
- Use categories in all Outlook items
- Change the color of an appointment according to a category
- Use rules to assign categories
- Grouping your view by Category
How to perform effective searches
- Searching an item in Outlook
- Searching by using categories
1 Day | 390 € | # OUTLGERFuture sessions:
» General terms and conditions
Download in pdf file
More information about this training?
All our courses are also available
Let’s stay in touch
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.