MS Project Express for managers
Give managers all keys for an effective use of MS-Project.
Knowledge of the Windows environment and basic theoretical and practical skills in project management and schedule creation.
- Change the calendar
- Input the tasks
- Create basic tasks
Duration of Tasks
- Overview of the different kinds of durations
Managing links between tasks
- The different link types
- Define the links between the tasks
- Adding a lag (overlap-delay)
- Analyzing constraints
- Adding resources
- Assigning resources
- Analyzing the different aspects (Effort Driven-Task Type)
- Creating a Baseline
- Manage the task follow up
Options in MS Project
Download in pdf file
More information about this training?
Let’s stay in touch
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.