IT trainings > Technical
PowerPivot Introduction - Excel 2013 New
Excel - PowerPivot
Using PowerPivot in Excel 2013.
Very good Excel knowledge.
- Data model, measures, dimensions
Solutions for large data volumes
- The problem
- OLAP, BI, data cubes
The PowerPivot approach
- PowerPivot tab and window
- Getting Data – the various available sources
- Create a quick analysis
- Aggregation principles
- Subtotals and grand totals
- Filtering the data
- Simple calculations
- Simple layout
Data Model Manipulation
- Data view and diagram view
- Creating calculated columns (IF, ISBLANK, RELATED)
- Deleting unneeded data (reduce file size)
- Hiding columns/tables (make the model more simple for the end user)
- Adding new tables to an existing PowerPivot data model
- Sorting a column based on the contents of another column
- Creating measures in the data model (SUM, AVERAGE, DISTINCTCOUNT
1 Day | 315 € | # POWERPIVOTINTRO13Future sessions:
» General terms and conditions
Download in pdf file
More information about this training?
All our courses are also available
Let’s stay in touch
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.