Organisation of training courses
Depending on your needs and the number of people to train, two forms of training are possible.
Training courses are organised as "AGENDA" or "Inter-company"
These courses are organised on our premises on dates planned in our training calendar. They are ideal to meet your occasional training needs. The Key Job AGENDA courses guarantee participants a quality learning experience:
* training in small groups of maximum eight participants
* training manuals designed in-house for most of our courses
* each participant receives quality materials
* courses are given in the version and language you work in
* all training rooms are equipped with a display screen for the instructor
Training starts at 09.00 am and finishes at 04.00 pm with a one-hour lunch break. The price includes training manuals, lunch, and refreshments during breaks.
"Private," or "Intra-company" courses
These courses are customised both in terms of their content and duration. They are organised on dates that you choose and include trainees from your company only. Depending on your preferences, the courses are organised on our premises or yours.
Private courses guarantee tailor-made solutions which focus on participants' specific profiles and the particular characteristics of your organisation.
A wide range of training
Key Job's training catalogue addresses all key areas of working life:
- Computer/Office technology
- Web design
- Project Management
Let’s stay in touch
We'll never share your email address and you can opt out at any time, we promise.