- Identify difficulties in saying no
- Express a refusal; practice "saying no" with tact and diplomacy
- Discover how to progress in your own assertiveness
For all. People wishing to learn to say no, to preserve themselves, to assert themselves more.
Explore the difficulties of saying "no"
- Why do we have so much trouble expressing a refusal? Weight of education, past experiences and social constraints
- The advantages of “no”, the disadvantages of “yes”; their real and / or imagined consequences
- Assess one's own ability to say no
Before expressing a refusal
- Deepen and understand the demand
- Analyze the situation: is it possible to say no? And if so, with what consequences possible, positive and negative?
- Possible alternatives
Say "no" in practice
- Express your refusal: an approach in 3 steps
- Communicate one's response with tact and constructively
- Some rules to better say no
Assert yourself more
- Assertiveness: neither doormat nor hedgehog!
- The benefit of daring to say things
- Understand and fight against limiting beliefs