This two-day Agile Project Management workshop is designed to help participants understand how they can incorporate agile practices into their projects, based on the Agile PM² Model. The Agile approach embraces change and provides mechanisms which allow project teams to better deal with uncertainty and deliver projects in an iterative and incremental way.
This training is only delivered in English language.
Project Team Members and Project Managers.
Open PM2 Essentials
Main components of the Agile PM² Essentials training course are:
- Overview of the PM² Methodology.
- The Agile PM² Model.
- The Agile PM² Roles & Responsibilities.
- High performance Agile teams.
- Agile Planning.
- The Scrum method and core Agile tools and practices:
- Iteration and release planning
- Team coordination and daily stand-ups
- Work estimation and prioritization
- Iteration reviews and retrospectivesv
- Progress tracking and reporting
- Implement Agile approaches in your organization.
- Agile PM² tips and tricks.
- How to prepare for the Open PM² Advanced Exam. You will be provided access to a platform where you can take a practice exam.