Effective management of your mailbox using advanced options.
Know Windows environment.
Follow Up emails
- Follow-up received emails
- Manage the email reminder
- Follow up emails for recipients
Use categories for a better email management
- Apply one or more categories to an email
- Rename a standard category
- Create a category
- Regroup messages by category
Automatize entering or outgoing emails using automatic rules
- Create an automatic rule to move received emails depending of the sender, the subject, etc.
- Apply an automatic rule for sent emails
- Modify the settings of an automatic rule
- Define in which order the automatic rules will be treated
- Deactivate an automatic rule temporarily, or delete it
Change the default folder's view for more efficiency
- Regroup the emails by sender, by size…etc. to better classify them
- Use Conversation view to find the thread of an exchange of messages
The advanced search
- Combine multiple search criteria
- Create a search folder
Manage the mailbox quota
- Show the mailbox quota
- Tips and tricks for an efficient mailbox clean-up
- Delete redundant emails
- Set up an automatic archive (depending on your server settings)
- Manage blocked senders
- Manage approved senders
- Change the protection level for junk email
- Share the Inbox
- Configure the permission levels
- Grant an access to your Inbox to send emails "On Behalf of"
- Open a shared mailbox
- How to end the workday with an empty Inbox?